Georgetown, Delaware Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Our personal injury lawyers put your needs first
Pedestrian accidents in Delaware often result in serious injuries. When they do, it’s important that injury victims and their families take their injury seriously right from the start. That’s why our Delaware pedestrian accident attorneys want to meet with you and learn more about what happened to you.
Our legal team at the Law Office of Edward C. Gill, P.A. has years of experience dealing with car accidents that result in injuries to pedestrians. We understand how the legal system works in Delaware. We know how to thoroughly investigate pedestrian accidents, and we’re prepared to do the work that needs to stand up for your rights after an accident.
What are common causes of pedestrian accidents?
Pedestrian accidents happen for many different reasons. Some of the most common reasons why drivers cause pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driver drifts off road and hits pedestrian
- Texting driver doesn’t see pedestrian and hits them
- Speeding driver doesn’t have time to slow down and avoid a pedestrian
- Reckless driver doesn’t slow down or yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk
- Going too fast during hazardous weather conditions and causing an accident
These are just a few of the most common causes of pedestrian accidents. No matter how your accident happened, our law firm wants to work with you and help you hold the driver who caused your pedestrian accident accountable for their actions.
What makes pedestrian accidents so complicated?
Pedestrian accidents might seem straightforward. A driver caused your accident, resulting in your injury or an injury to a family member. The reality is that many pedestrian accidents turn out to be far more complicated for different reasons, including:
- Driver who caused your pedestrian accident denies doing anything wrong
- Driver might claim you somehow did something to cause your accident
- The driver’s insurance company believes them and denies your claim
- Driver flees the scene of your hit-and-run accident
You have rights. We can stand up for them. Schedule an appointment with our law firm right away. We can help.
Our Delaware pedestrian accident lawyers will stand up for your rights
There are so many reasons why you should hire a pedestrian accident attorney after your accident. First and foremost, we can demand that your accident be taken seriously. We know how investigate pedestrian accidents. We know what questions to ask. If the other driver’s insurance company refuses to cooperate, we can file a pedestrian accident lawsuit on your behalf against them.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first after your pedestrian accident. Contact us and schedule your free consultation. Our Delaware pedestrian accident lawyers can stand up for your rights. That way, you can focus on what really matters – your recovery.