Investigating Trucking Companies after a Truck Accident
Georgetown, Delaware personal injury attorneys who will stand up for you
Trucking companies can often be difficult to deal with after a truck accident in Delaware. That’s because they know there’s often so much at stake after a collision caused by one of their truck drivers. They know that if you can prove their driver was at fault, the trucking company will likely be responsible for paying for your accident-related expenses.
You can count on our Delaware truck accident lawyers at Gill, Welsh, and Chamberlain, P.A. after your truck accident. Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined legal experience. We know how to investigate trucking companies and we’re prepared to do the work that needs to be done to do the job right.
What makes investigating a trucking company so complicated?
The main reason why investigating trucking companies can be so difficult is because some trucking companies refuse to cooperate. Sometimes, they might not return phone calls. Or even tracking them down in the first place can sometimes be a challenge.
Why do trucking companies behave this way sometimes? Often, it’s a matter of money. Depending on the circumstances of your truck accident, your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars. That’s why we want to work with you. We believe you deserve to be fairly compensated for your accident.
Evidence trucking companies may have related to your accident
Trucking companies know that certain information can make or break your legal case, including:
- Trucking company hiring records, especially if they hired a truck driver with a history of causing truck accidents
- Trucking company maintenance records, especially if the trucking company failed to properly maintain its trucks
- Black box data from truck that caused your accident. These electronic devices often contain critical information about your accident, including:
- Speed of truck at the time of your accident
- The last time the truck driver took a break before your accident
- The route the truck followed before and during your accident
- Records which indicate similar truck accidents caused by the same driver or other drivers employed by the same company.
Evidence matters when it comes to truck accidents. The more information you have, the stronger your legal case. That’s why we want to meet with you and discuss the details of your truck accident claim.
Stand up to the trucking companies. Contact us.
Trucking companies don’t intimidate us. We know the games they sometimes play, and we know to deal with them professionally and effectively. I they do refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to file a truck accident lawsuit against them on your behalf.
The stakes are high after your truck accident. Without the financial compensation you deserve, you might not have enough money to pay you medical bills, lost income during your recovery and other accident-related expenses.
Put your trust in a Delaware truck accident attorney who stands up for you. Contact our law firm and schedule your free consultation today.